I've had both of my parents DNA results linked to my account for about 3 years now, but ever since I added my husband's DNA results to my Ancestry account last year his ThruLines are showing just fine but my parents ThruLines aren't anymore!
Instead, on the main page I see "(Name) is not connected to ThruLines yet." and when I click I get the message "We're sorry, this page is temporarily unavailable. You can try reloading the page, or come back later."
I've tried everything I can think of to get it to reappear - sent requests from my account, sent requests from my parents accounts, checked the settings etc so I was wondering if anyone else has encountered this.
How I'm getting around it is by opening up ThruLines in their accounts in one window, seeing as much as I can see without a subscription, then logging in on my site to continue - which is workable but a nuisance!
Instead, on the main page I see "(Name) is not connected to ThruLines yet." and when I click I get the message "We're sorry, this page is temporarily unavailable. You can try reloading the page, or come back later."
I've tried everything I can think of to get it to reappear - sent requests from my account, sent requests from my parents accounts, checked the settings etc so I was wondering if anyone else has encountered this.
How I'm getting around it is by opening up ThruLines in their accounts in one window, seeing as much as I can see without a subscription, then logging in on my site to continue - which is workable but a nuisance!