• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

The sun is shining

peter

Administrator
Staff member
All the LostCousins members who are attending Genealogy in the Sunshine, including the speakers, have joined the forum - and they have their own private area, which is proving wonderfully useful for all sorts of reasons.

Perhaps not coincidentally, the moment I opened the Genealogy in the Sunshine area the sun started shining in England too!
 
All the LostCousins members who are attending Genealogy in the Sunshine, including the speakers, have joined the forum - and they have their own private area, which is proving wonderfully useful for all sorts of reasons.

Perhaps not coincidentally, the moment I opened the Genealogy in the Sunshine area the sun started shining in England too!

Hope you're having a great time, I'm really jealous that I wasn't able to join you. Luckily the sun is still shining in the UK, so that helps a bit.
 
It's not started yet! Registration this afternoon and school starts tomorrow 9am. sharp!
Yes of course. I shouldn't have got the dates wrong, I'm off to Leuven tomorrow on a training course which is the reason I couldn't join you all in Portugal. Hope the weather is not as good in Belgium so I don't resent being indoors all day!
 
Hmm 9am sharp?.........almost the middle of the night for me. :)
...thought it was only my son who thought it was the middle of the night at that time.

Reminds as a kid on a Saturday when my mate would call for me around 9am. (He lived with his Gran who insisted he was up and out by 9). I would hear my mother tell him to call back around 11 as 'Bobby doesn't surface before then on a Saturday'


.
 
Back
Top