• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

The Philippines

raven

LostCousins Member
I recently found a relative who had died (1943) in a civilian Japanese internment camp (WWII) in Baguio, and I was wondering whether anyone had any experience of finding information in The Philippines? Or perhaps of cemetery and/or probate records?

I believe he was a merchant, and may have retired there, so anything which may help me fill in his life there would be of interest, naturally. :D
 
Back
Top