emjay
LostCousins Member
I received a service message from FMP this weekend, announcing the 'new improved ' version. Well, I'm very wary, but we'll see.....
Yes, same here, in fact I think have had two previous notifications. Like you always wary of 'new improved' and if anything like Ancestry, likely good reason.I received a service message from FMP this weekend, announcing the 'new improved ' version. Well, I'm very wary, but we'll see.....
Sorry Katie, for some reason I couldn't copy that bit
It doesn't find any hits when I searched for Rachel Moulton, but I got a hit when just searching for the surname.
I received a service message from FMP this weekend, announcing the 'new improved ' version. Well, I'm very wary, but we'll see.....
What version of Windows are you using. Version 8 is last version that works with XP and version 9 is last version that works with Vista. If you are on Windows 7 or above then you should at least be on IE 10 as its light years better than the dogs breakfast that was IE9. IE 11 isn't anything stunningly different over IE10.
Wow, I don't recognise it!! It's going to take a while to get used to that new layout!!
I probably will upgrade to IE10 at some stage - it's mostly a time thing - but I'm not so sure about IE11 which seems quite a bit different from 9 & 10.
Version 10 has been flagged as a critical update over v9 on windows 7 for last couple of months. Which suggests your machine may not be up to date with its windows updates?I probably will upgrade to IE10 at some stage - it's mostly a time thing - but I'm not so sure about IE11 which seems quite a bit different from 9 & 10.