• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

The National Archives

Jennie

LostCousins Member
The National Archives

After searching for free online Roman Catholic family history records I could only find a few actual records other than those on the well-known fee-paying family history sites and FamilySearch.

I opted for this concise guide. It can also be conveniently downloaded as a PDF.
 
I assume Jennie means the guide linked to by her first line that says just "The National Archives". Try clicking on it.
 
Back
Top