FamilyHistoryGal LostCousins Member Feb 26, 2017 #1 Did any of your ancestors or relatives fight at the Second Battle of Gaza? My father did and I have sent photos. Norfolk In The First World War
Did any of your ancestors or relatives fight at the Second Battle of Gaza? My father did and I have sent photos. Norfolk In The First World War
Britjan LostCousins Star Mar 1, 2017 #2 FamilyHistoryGal said: Did any of your ancestors or relatives fight at the Second Battle of Gaza? My father did and I have sent photos. Norfolk In The First World War Click to expand... The Lives of the First World War has 30 Norfolk communities. They might have something of interest to you.
FamilyHistoryGal said: Did any of your ancestors or relatives fight at the Second Battle of Gaza? My father did and I have sent photos. Norfolk In The First World War Click to expand... The Lives of the First World War has 30 Norfolk communities. They might have something of interest to you.
FamilyHistoryGal LostCousins Member Mar 1, 2017 #3 Thank you Britjan. That looks like a very interesting website - I've bookmarked it.