• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Terms used in 17th and 18th century wills

Gillian

LostCousins Star
I came upon a glossary , which explains many puzzling words and terms used in old wills. However, I've a feeling this may have appeared on the forum before, but I can't find it. So, please, moderators, could you remove it I'm repeating old information.
 
Back
Top