• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Sync RM with Ancestry

Kate

LostCousins Member
Hello, I am wondering whether, if I sync my RM tree with ancestry, it means others will see it? Or would I have the option for it to be private? Thank you.
 

Here's the link to the video file that explains the process. I've set it to start at the beginning of the upload explanation at about 21 minutes.

When uploading an existing RM database to Ancestry the tree will be private by default but this can be changed as you wish within the upload dialog.

HTH
 
Back
Top