canadianbeth
LostCousins Star
That is the message I just received while trying to sync FTM to Ancestry.
"Unfortunately you have a database error that cannot be repaired. You should first try restoring from a backup and syncing again. If that does not work you will need to upload or download your tree to be able to sync"
How would I have a database error when I have not done anything differently? How do I restore from a backup? From my desktop or USB stick (last done Jan 10)?
"Unfortunately you have a database error that cannot be repaired. You should first try restoring from a backup and syncing again. If that does not work you will need to upload or download your tree to be able to sync"
How would I have a database error when I have not done anything differently? How do I restore from a backup? From my desktop or USB stick (last done Jan 10)?