It may not have been updated since 2008, but will be useful I'm sure. Don't forget the famous Cosford Database, which despite also not being updated is a great resourceI had forgotten about this List. I might start looking at my father's family again. It could be a bit out of date, though (2008), but worth a try.
It's here, on the Suffolk Resources page. Every county has, or will have a resources page - the purpose of this subforum (and the equivalent subforums for other counties) is to supplement the resources listed.Peter, can you add the link for where Suffolk Surnames exist before my posting as I can't see it.
The link is working for me, using Chrome on Windows 11, which suggests it's something specific to your device?I mean this address, that was given at the top of the thread: http://www.ssldatabase.plus.com/suff_br.html. No it doesn't work just adding the s manually.