auscrafts
LostCousins Member
I've a person in my tree who's surname I'm not sure of ,these are some of the names that I've found him and his family in England he states he came from South Tullcarn on one of the census
Patrick McNallo 1870 marriage
Patrick McKennela in 1871
Patrick McNally in 1881
Patrick McNallo in 1891
Thomas McAllanny (One of his children in 1891)
Thomas McNello in 1901 and 1911 (now married
McNalls ,
I'm wondering if it was originally McNeil as I've found a birth that could possibly be his .I vaguely remember reading a article on the origins of names and how they changed over the years as but now can't find the article
Patrick McNallo 1870 marriage
Patrick McKennela in 1871
Patrick McNally in 1881
Patrick McNallo in 1891
Thomas McAllanny (One of his children in 1891)
Thomas McNello in 1901 and 1911 (now married
McNalls ,
I'm wondering if it was originally McNeil as I've found a birth that could possibly be his .I vaguely remember reading a article on the origins of names and how they changed over the years as but now can't find the article