• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

South East Suffolk Parish Transcripts

DJC44

LostCousins Member
I have transcripts of the following Parishes within the Colneis Area of Suffolk.
Felixstowe St Peter/St Paul baptisms 1652 - 1874, Burials 1653 - 1900, Marriages 1654 - 1840
Martlesham Banns 1754 - 1812, Baptisms 1620 - 1900, Burials 1654 - 1900, Marriages 1653 - 1899
Playford Baptisms 1660 - 1899 Burials 1660 - 1900, Marriages 1661 - 1900
Stutton St Peter Baptisms 1645 - 1901, Burials 1645 - 1900, Marriages 1646 - 1900
Nacton St Martin Baptisms 1589 - 1871, Burials 1705 - 1900, Marriages 1636 1899
Levington St Peter Banns 1756 - 1812, Baptisms 1563 - 1821, Burials 1562 - 1900, Marriages 1564 - 1839
Little Bealings All Saints Banns 1755 - 1900, Baptisms 1579 - 1901, Burials 1588 - 1899, Marriages 1813- 1899
Great Bealings St Mary Burials 1539 - 1900
Rushmere St Andrew Baptisms 1690 - 1733, Burials 1582 - 1900, Marriages 1690 - 1732
Brightwell with Foxhall Baptisms, Burials and Marriages 1653 - 1837
Bucklesham Baptisms, Burials and Marriages 1678 - 1854
Falkenham Baptisms, Burials and Marriages 1657 - 1837
Kirton Baptisms Burials and Marriages 1623 - 1837
Trimley St Mary Baptisms, Burials and Marriages 1654 - 1900
Trimley St Martin Baptisms, Burials and Marriage 1757 - 1838
Walton St Mary Baptisms, Burials and Marriage 1657 - 1812
 
Hi DJC44, is there anywhere online that I can see parish registers for Nacton and Brightwell with Foxhall please?
 
Hi Kimi, as far as I can see the Suffolk Records Office only has copies of Parish Registers on Microfiche, I obtained my copies of the transcripts from The Felixstowe Family History Society, https://www.genfair.co.uk/supplier.php?sid=43 They are issued as a searchable CD.

If you would like me to look up a record, Please let me know
 
I have checked both the Brightwell with Foxhall and Nacton Parish Transcripts and unfortunately cannot find any Surname "Laycock" mentioned.
 
I have checked both the Brightwell with Foxhall and Nacton Parish Transcripts and unfortunately cannot find any Surname "Laycock" mentioned.
That's actually what I was hoping as I didn't think the family had moved that far south! Thank you for looking.
 
Hi DJC44, Thanks for your offer. I am looking for Osborn(e) marriages in Brightwell and Foxhall or Nacton or nearby. I have collated all the baptisms I can find online but due to the time frame pre 1840s and the randomness of some multiple baptisms and deaths with the same christian names it is hard to reconcile fully. I have checked every corner of FMP and Ancestry and IGI with little luck. Thanks again. Kim
 
Back
Top