Marguerite
LostCousins Member
I am sorry but whenever I see the banner "Some members are not following the instructions... or whatever" I think "what on earth am I going to do wrongly".
Is it not possible to gently approach the "wrongdoers" personally and advise them how to correctly post their queries, information, etc.?
To make sure I do not suffer from nightmares regarding this, I would appreciate it being done where and when one errs - this way we can all learn.
Otherwise it is like a Damoklesschwert hanging over us and I shiver whenever I see the message
Gillian
Is it not possible to gently approach the "wrongdoers" personally and advise them how to correctly post their queries, information, etc.?
To make sure I do not suffer from nightmares regarding this, I would appreciate it being done where and when one errs - this way we can all learn.
Otherwise it is like a Damoklesschwert hanging over us and I shiver whenever I see the message
Gillian