• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Site problems May 2015 - now sorted

I had the same problem with Chrome, cleared by deleting the session cookies. Yes, you would have expected these to expire at the end of the last session, but I have Chrome set to continue where I left off on start-up. This appears to mean that my session cookies never get deleted.
 
Back
Top