• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Significance of ThruLine anomaly

But I still can't access Comments.
I'm sure I was getting the same message as you when trying to add comments. Weirdly, I was able to add comments on one of my PCs but not the other. My immediate reaction was that it was something to do with the cache, so I cleared the cache but that didn't seem to make any difference. At least that's what I thought but I noticed this morning that I am now able to add Comments on both computers. The only other configuration change that I know I have made was to the settings of Google Chrome. On startup, it used to reopen all the windows I had open when it last shut down - I have now removed this feature. Not sure if it was this or a delayed reaction to the cache clearance or something completely different that fixed the problem - who knows?
 
Thanks for the tip - I've found that Comments works if I use Edge, so I possibly need to follow your example to get it working in Chrome.
 
Back
Top