Liberty
LostCousins Megastar
This may be blindingly obvious but....
Is there a way to share entries with a cousin you've met via the Lost Cousins site? I know that when you 'refer' someone you can tick which of your entries are of relevance to the potential new member, but can you do something similar with an existing LC member?
I have just made contact with a 4th(?) cousin, and would like to be able to share the census entries for our common relatives. Is there a way other than e.g. giving her the census references so she can look them up, and enter them , herself?
Is there a way to share entries with a cousin you've met via the Lost Cousins site? I know that when you 'refer' someone you can tick which of your entries are of relevance to the potential new member, but can you do something similar with an existing LC member?
I have just made contact with a 4th(?) cousin, and would like to be able to share the census entries for our common relatives. Is there a way other than e.g. giving her the census references so she can look them up, and enter them , herself?