I have a cousin Emma who is a cousin once removed with 125 cm accross 9 segments, my grandfather is her great grandfather. There are 2 Shared Matches: John who has 43 cm accross 3 segments (predicted 4th cousins) and Kerina 20.9 cm across 2 segments (predicted 4-6th Cousins).
If I look at John's shared matches, it says Emma and Kerina.
If I look at Emma's shared matches, it says John only.
If I look at Kerina's shared matches, it says John only.
Am I missing something? Why doesn't Emma have Kerina, and Kerina have Emma?
And presumably the connection must be in my Grandfathers ancestors somewhere.
If I look at John's shared matches, it says Emma and Kerina.
If I look at Emma's shared matches, it says John only.
If I look at Kerina's shared matches, it says John only.
Am I missing something? Why doesn't Emma have Kerina, and Kerina have Emma?
And presumably the connection must be in my Grandfathers ancestors somewhere.