Pauline
LostCousins Megastar
Is there any way to tell from the Lost Cousins website if a contact has sent a message via the site?
The reason for asking is that I recently had a response from a new contact that I found some time ago. The person had not received any email notification of my request for contact but had eventually found it as an outstanding request when logging in to their account some time later. This person did not wish to disclose their email address, so I replied to their message via the website.
I haven't heard any more, so now I am wondering - if they didn't receive the email notification of my initial request, then will they have received the email notification of my reply? And if they didn't, how will they know that I've replied?
The reason for asking is that I recently had a response from a new contact that I found some time ago. The person had not received any email notification of my request for contact but had eventually found it as an outstanding request when logging in to their account some time later. This person did not wish to disclose their email address, so I replied to their message via the website.
I haven't heard any more, so now I am wondering - if they didn't receive the email notification of my initial request, then will they have received the email notification of my reply? And if they didn't, how will they know that I've replied?