CarolB08
LostCousins Member
I have what is probably a very dumb question, but my Grandfather married twice, my family tree maker programme has his first wife as my Grandmother but his second wife is listed as wife of maternal Grandfather, now to me she was my Nanna and I would list her as a direct relative on my ancestors page, but if family tree maker is to be believed she should be down as relative by marriage. Which would be correct at lost cousins?
Also to add more confusion to this question, on the 1911 census my Grandfather and Nanna have his second wife staying with them she is listed as a visitor yet 24 years later she would be his wife. I would have loved to know how that one panned out.
Thank you .
Also to add more confusion to this question, on the 1911 census my Grandfather and Nanna have his second wife staying with them she is listed as a visitor yet 24 years later she would be his wife. I would have loved to know how that one panned out.
Thank you .
Last edited: