Hi everyone. I would like some advice on how to find proof (or otherwise) that my husband has a connection to Arthur Worsley, the famous ventriloquist. A comment made by my father-in-law years ago has always intrigued me. "'E favours the Worsleys" was his quote and right enough, in his younger days, my hubby James does have the same features as Arthur Worsley and also a musical career. I cannot find any connection in his aunts, uncles, immediate cousins or even a generation further back. Are the records in Lancashire I am looking for not transcribed yet? Do I need to go back further generations? Am I just looking at the female additions to the family? Do I investigate the Worsley line itself? Or is it simply that there is no connection? When faced with a throw away comment like that where do I start? Any help would be much appreciated.