Britjan
LostCousins Star
Not sure if this where the discussion belongs but I'd like to document some of the businesses my father ( in the UK) and a few earlier generations (in UK and elsewhere, mainly Canada) were involved in.
Since my father died in the 1950's when I was a teenager (and an only child) my memories are very murky and there is nobody around to ask. Before deciding to invest money in my search I'd like to be sure I've exhausted free databases. I've had some luck at The London Gazette with liquidation notices but I'd appreciate some other tips.
Since my father died in the 1950's when I was a teenager (and an only child) my memories are very murky and there is nobody around to ask. Before deciding to invest money in my search I'd like to be sure I've exhausted free databases. I've had some luck at The London Gazette with liquidation notices but I'd appreciate some other tips.