jorghes
LostCousins Superstar
I can't seem to find a will which apparently exists... so I ask the denizons of LC.
My ancestor is Robert Reynoldson, presumably born around 1715 most likely in Addlethorpe, Lincolnshire (although no baptism record has been found as of yet), died around 1759 also most likely in Lincolnshire.
Someone has found his will once before, as there is a "typed" version of it circulating Ancestry.
It apparently was dated 5 Aug 1759 and proved in Oct 1760. All the names on that will match up with other records - baptisms and the like, so the "Typed" version is a match for Robert Reynoldson.
I have searched the lists on Ancestry and the National Archives, and no "Robert Reynoldson" appears on either from a search.
Are there any other places I could search for this will?
My ancestor is Robert Reynoldson, presumably born around 1715 most likely in Addlethorpe, Lincolnshire (although no baptism record has been found as of yet), died around 1759 also most likely in Lincolnshire.
Someone has found his will once before, as there is a "typed" version of it circulating Ancestry.
It apparently was dated 5 Aug 1759 and proved in Oct 1760. All the names on that will match up with other records - baptisms and the like, so the "Typed" version is a match for Robert Reynoldson.
I have searched the lists on Ancestry and the National Archives, and no "Robert Reynoldson" appears on either from a search.
Are there any other places I could search for this will?