• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Review Ancestry Hints in a New Way

  • Thread starter Thread starter At home in NZ
  • Start date Start date
I was looking through a 2008 trip diary the other day and came across a note I had made while visiting the British Library regarding a member of the Gosling society . Her surname was one on my family tree so I thought I would look for some hints about her possible relatives via Ancestry. I knew that she had suffered from periods of "mental instability" so you can imagine my surprise when the now infamous Lunacy Register came up as a hint! She was certainly under care in a number of periods in her life but her family doesn't appear to be connected to mine.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top