A
At home in NZ
Guest
I know I brought this up in another discussion, the feature had disappeared since then.
I was looking at and the Ignored Hint for this person and clicked on the title of the record and this appeared:

Clicking on Next in the smaller window produces this:

Clicking on Next tells me how I can adjust my Hints view.
If you click on Review you get the ability to Edit the person's details and add the Event, you can also see all the family members but I'm not sure I can see any purpose in that.
You can call me a luddite, stick in the mud or whatever you like but why, oh why do we get change for change's sake?
I just want to be able to click on the title in the Hints list and be taken to the record, instead I have another step to take by clicking on the title in the right hand 'window' under the heading ' Step 1'.
Once again I ask myself do these changes made by Ancestry help me in my research or are they in the 'nice to have' category?
I was looking at and the Ignored Hint for this person and clicked on the title of the record and this appeared:

Clicking on Next in the smaller window produces this:
Clicking on Next tells me how I can adjust my Hints view.
If you click on Review you get the ability to Edit the person's details and add the Event, you can also see all the family members but I'm not sure I can see any purpose in that.
You can call me a luddite, stick in the mud or whatever you like but why, oh why do we get change for change's sake?
I just want to be able to click on the title in the Hints list and be taken to the record, instead I have another step to take by clicking on the title in the right hand 'window' under the heading ' Step 1'.
Once again I ask myself do these changes made by Ancestry help me in my research or are they in the 'nice to have' category?
