• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Responding to the changes to Australian Marriage certificates

jorghes

LostCousins Superstar
I would really like to respond to the proposed changes, but I frequently get stuck on what sorts of things to say.

What sorts of things do you think are best to highlight?
 
That being me - what would you recommend to highlight, Peter?
I don't know what is behind the changes, so it's hard to argue that the interests of genealogists are more important. Perhaps one of our Australian members knows more?
 
Back
Top