Hello
I see I can have an account to add in my husband's family.
Is it necessary to open it it in my child's name or can I use mine again?
Thank you. I am not sure this message is in the right place, sorry if not.
Hello
I see I can have an account to add in my husband's family.
Is it necessary to open it it in my child's name or can I use mine again?
Thank you. I am not sure this message is in the right place, sorry if not.
You won't be entering your relatives, so it can't be in your name (but it can, and ideally should, use your email address).
As it suggests on the FAQS page at the main LostCousins site, if you are widowed "A good solution is to open an account in the name of a child, grandchild, or in-law - since you're probably doing the research for their benefit (but do please mention it to them first!)."
Note: if the new account wins a prize in my competition - and there's obviously a good chance that it will - the prize can go to whoever is doing the research, ie you.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.