I was out at a geocaching event today chatting with some geocaching friends and mention was made of family history. So I was saying to this other person who has been researching since 1981 that she should try using Lost Cousins. She had never heard of the site. I am about to post her a message on Facebook and was going to just send the link www.lostcousins.com but thought oh I could send a referral.
So I logged in and went to the referrals page. However that requires me to know her email address which I don't so I can't refer her? I'm not going to ask her to send her email address through Facebook nor am I going to publish mine there. Any way round this or should I just ignore using referrals and send the generic webpage. We are unlikely to have any ancestors in common.
So I logged in and went to the referrals page. However that requires me to know her email address which I don't so I can't refer her? I'm not going to ask her to send her email address through Facebook nor am I going to publish mine there. Any way round this or should I just ignore using referrals and send the generic webpage. We are unlikely to have any ancestors in common.