Other way round!- 1841 and 1911 - as on transcript
- 1881 - as on image
Other way round!- 1841 and 1911 - as on transcript
- 1881 - as on image
That's usually correct - Findmypast mostly allocated 9999 as the schedule number for institutions, and LostCousins follows the same protocol.I believe what you need to enter is 9999 for this type.
Oops! Apologies, PeterOther way round!
I also have some instances where there are full duplicates appearing on My Ancestors page! They probably have different IDs so FTA tries to update LC but the ID does not get passed to LC so why are duplicates appearing when viewed in Household sort order. I will investigate further in the morning.
As we say in England, "should have gone to Specsavers".displayed in italic font but looked like standard text
We say that in Scotland too (and Wales before Red chips in).As we say in England, "should have gone to Specsavers".
And in Oz!We say that in Scotland too
In the interests of inclusivity I should mention that the Specsavers head office is based in Guernsey, and they have branches in Ireland, so they probably say it there, too.And in Oz!
In the interests of inclusivity I should mention that the Specsavers head office is based in Guernsey, and they have branches in Ireland, so they probably say it there, too.
I have been checking my uploaded data and realised that my married females had been entered with there maiden names as this how I have then in my family tree.
I have gone into LC and sorted my records by household and am now amended the surnames to those found on the census, this may also mean that some of my Forenames are wrong as well.
The grey arrows should always be used to check new entries, and this is especially important if you're uploading data using FTA for the reasons you've stated (and, in the case of the census where we use the transcribed data, transcription errors).I have been checking my uploaded data and realised that my married females had been entered with there maiden names as this how I have then in my family tree.
I have gone into LC and sorted my records by household and am now amended the surnames to those found on the census, this may also mean that some of my Forenames are wrong as well.
I have been checking my uploaded data and realised that my married females had been entered with there maiden names as this how I have then in my family tree.
I have gone into LC and sorted my records by household and am now amended the surnames to those found on the census, this may also mean that some of my Forenames are wrong as well.
I have been checking my uploaded data and realised that my married females had been entered with there maiden names as this how I have then in my family tree.
I have gone into LC and sorted my records by household and am now amended the surnames to those found on the census, this may also mean that some of my Forenames are wrong as well.
revised comment
going through I have found some with the correct (married) surname but have not been able to find out why they are behaving in different ways