PS. Apologies to Red in advance your graphic might go off the scale 
Yup working on that now. Beta 14 has a fix.Attempted to run Beta10 and it hit an "unhandled exception" error.
What version of the program are you running?I am not quite sure how this works. I have the program open and clicked on Lost Cousins. It says
What version of the program are you running?
Yup 7.2.4.4 is the current live version the new features are in 7.3.0.0 which will be out soon.7.2.4.4 When I uploaded it last night it said it was doing an upgrade. I do not know what it was when I first uploaded it.
I'm looking forward to trying out the Mac version when available. I have a list to enter onto Lost Cousins but will probably hold back on entering them manually in anticipation of being able to do it automatically via FTA. Reading the rave reviews on here for the Windows beta version, it looks pretty amazing.Once I've ironed out kinks I'll release it to general user base. Initially this is on the Windows Version but I'll add it to the Mac version for release by end of Month.
The Mac version will likely be February given that once Windows one is released I need to be able to react to any issues. Plus it always needs Apple to chip in and say it's ok to put on App Store.I'm looking forward to trying out the Mac version when available. I have a list to enter onto Lost Cousins but will probably hold back on entering them manually in anticipation of being able to do it automatically via FTA. Reading the rave reviews on here for the Windows beta version, it looks pretty amazing.
The Mac version will likely be February given that once Windows one is released I need to be able to react to any issues. Plus it always needs Apple to chip in and say it's ok to put on App Store. What you can do in the interim is check your Census References to see how many of them are in your file. Unfortunately I don't think the current Mac version has a census reference report yet though so it's a manual check.
Thanks for the update. When I run the latest Mac version (v.1.06.19), under 'GEDCOM stats' I get:
Found 3422 residence facts in GEDCOM file (3304 treated as census facts)
Found 0 census references in file and 3304 facts missing a census reference
So it appears there are no census references in the exported GEDCOM. But when I look at the residence entries in my FTM 2017 file, the source includes the census reference, e.g. for my great-grandfather's 1881 census it has under 'citation detail': Class: RG11; Piece: 3934; Folio: 60; Page: 9; Line: ; GSU roll: 1341939. So where does this info need to be in order to be saved in the GEDCOM for FTA to find it? Cut and paste into 'Notes'? Obviously I'm not going to manually input over 3000 census refs, but I could do it for the new ones I haven't yet entered into Lost Cousins.
FTM will save it in the GEDcom fine - I don't stuff around with any census refs in my FTM files, and FTA finds them pretty well.
So why am I getting '0 census references' in my FTA report? Are you saying the census references are actually there, even if it says they aren't? When I export a GEDCOM from FTM, I tick all the boxes and 'entire file' so don't know what else I can do.
Thanks for the update. When I run the latest Mac version (v.1.06.19), under 'GEDCOM stats' I get:
Found 3422 residence facts in GEDCOM file (3304 treated as census facts)
Found 0 census references in file and 3304 facts missing a census reference
So it appears there are no census references in the exported GEDCOM. But when I look at the residence entries in my FTM 2017 file, the source includes the census reference, e.g. for my great-grandfather's 1881 census it has under 'citation detail': Class: RG11; Piece: 3934; Folio: 60; Page: 9; Line: ; GSU roll: 1341939. So where does this info need to be in order to be saved in the GEDCOM for FTA to find it? Cut and paste into 'Notes'? Obviously I'm not going to manually input over 3000 census refs, but I could do it for the new ones I haven't yet entered into Lost Cousins.
Might this eliminate the need for LC facts?I'm hoping I can do something about looking up the ancestors page and working out who the people are before you upload. Still a work in progress though.
Mostly it will. Beta 15 can now read a user's my ancestor page and check to see if the person is already there before the update process works. It checks the exact census reference plus name (using fuzzy matching if required) and birth year (within 1 year tolerance). If it finds a match is records a Lost Cousins fact for that person and logs that in the users' FTAnalyzer database file so that next time the GEDCOM is loaded it will auto add back in that Lost Cousins fact. This should all just work as long as the users' software doesn't change the ID numbers for the individuals.Might this eliminate the need for LC facts?