• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Pub History

I've yet to visit the pub that my great-great-great-great grandparents ran - do you think they'll offer me a free pint when I tell them?
 
Shame that it is only for the south :(
Actually, having investigated further it offers a much wider scope than the south, and not only pubs I might add. As a Brummie I found a wealth of information about old Birmingham much of which is new to me, and I have explored a fair bit of Brummagem archive content in my time. So thanks FamilyHisstory Gal for posting.
 
There is a lost pubs project on line and you can use Google to see the full list of websites that contain the words 'lost pubs'.
 
Back
Top