I don't expect to have my tree ready to download for another few months despite working on it daily into the wee hours
I have only just joined this discussion because of that statement. Syncing Ancestry tree into FTM should be done regularly, if you try to sync too much data it will more than likely cause problems.
I've put the following together which might help you chrissy1:
I have used FTM for about 13 years.
Looking back over the emails I have from Software McKiev jogged my memory about FTM2014, it was upgraded to FTM 2014.1 then replaced by FTM2017 and I was involved in testing that version.
This is from an email of 25 Mar 2017:
INTRODUCING FTM 2017
A month ago at RootsTech in Salt Lake City we showed off a preview of FTM 2017 for Mac and Windows. A brand new edition. The first under our own steam! FTM 2017 has state of the art syncing technology, integration with FamilySearch®, color-coding, a photo repair tool and much more!
The new syncing technology is the reason I upgraded from version 2014.1 to 2017 and I have used it ever since.
There may be other users of this forum that won’t agree with me but the safest way to sync is to follow the McKiev instructions to compact with full backup and compact to 0.00%
I have followed that process ever since one of my syncs went horribly wrong resulting in a very messy tree.
The way out of the mess is to delete the tree from FTM, go to the Tree Settings Page in Ancestry and create a GEDCOM from there. Then, go to FTM choose File>Import New Tree and load the GEDCOM.
If you have Person notes in your Ancestry file the GEDCOM will sync them.
Item that don't synchronize:
- Research notes
- Fact notes
- Relationship notes
- Media notes
- Relationship media
- Source media
- Saved charts and reports