canadianbeth
LostCousins Star
I just entered a 4th great uncle into LC, using the Ancestry links, but when I click on the little grey arrow I get zero results found. I believe it is probably due to the transcription from the actual page; the transcriber really "messed up" the first initial of his name and I cannot figure out just what he thought it was.
Can someone look at the 1841 Ancestry entry for George Startup born in 1801? Piece 459, book 13, folio 9, page 9 and see if you can figure out just what the transcriber put instead of an "S". I thought maybe a "Y" but could not decide what came after that.
Thank you.
Can someone look at the 1841 Ancestry entry for George Startup born in 1801? Piece 459, book 13, folio 9, page 9 and see if you can figure out just what the transcriber put instead of an "S". I thought maybe a "Y" but could not decide what came after that.
Thank you.