canadianbeth
LostCousins Star
Is anyone else having difficulty when entering ancestors to LC and then checking against FMP with the little arrows? I entered two different families yesterday and got this message
This site can’t be reached
www.awin1.com’s server IP address could not be found.
It has continued today. I tried with some of those already entered and which had been fine previously, and get the same message that the site cannot be reached. I then checked the FMP main page to see if it was down and it is ok.
This site can’t be reached
www.awin1.com’s server IP address could not be found.
It has continued today. I tried with some of those already entered and which had been fine previously, and get the same message that the site cannot be reached. I then checked the FMP main page to see if it was down and it is ok.