canadianbeth
LostCousins Star
Since my desktop computer is still "broken" I have managed to download FTM to my old laptop. Since it had not been backed up since January I was advised to just download everything from Ancestry, which I did. All 3952 names are now there. However, for some reason, only the bare facts are there - birth, death, and marriage. No space for baptism, cause of death, emigration, etc., which were all there previously. How do I get them back - the spaces for them at least? I see edit-manage facts but that does not permit me to actually add anything. All the colour coding is gone but I can fix that.
It will be another two weeks, if even then before Amazon sends me the replacement power supply cord and I was hoping to get some productivity done before then but now I wonder if I should just wait, do a complete backup from the desktop (assuming the cord actually works) and then upload that to the laptop.
(I should add that my desktop is only ten months old and still under warranty but the store I purchased it from refuses to help me)
Edited: I found it. Down at the bottom - customize view. I added the pertinent ones and all the information is there.
It will be another two weeks, if even then before Amazon sends me the replacement power supply cord and I was hoping to get some productivity done before then but now I wonder if I should just wait, do a complete backup from the desktop (assuming the cord actually works) and then upload that to the laptop.
(I should add that my desktop is only ten months old and still under warranty but the store I purchased it from refuses to help me)
Edited: I found it. Down at the bottom - customize view. I added the pertinent ones and all the information is there.
Last edited: