RichardJB
LostCousins Member
Hi All
I have been a happy user of The Master Genealogist for many years. Unfortunately this utility is no longer supported so, at some point, I am going to have to migrate my data to some other program. I just wondered if there are other TMG users out there who have decided where their next port of call will (or will not) be. So far, I am tempted by Family Historian, although I am not completely happy with the offering. What decisions have you other TMGers made - either for or against?
I have been a happy user of The Master Genealogist for many years. Unfortunately this utility is no longer supported so, at some point, I am going to have to migrate my data to some other program. I just wondered if there are other TMG users out there who have decided where their next port of call will (or will not) be. So far, I am tempted by Family Historian, although I am not completely happy with the offering. What decisions have you other TMGers made - either for or against?