• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Pre-1841 Censuses

Emma

Member
Just been reading in April's edition of FT mag about this resource - some members may well be aware of it already but it was new to me. Very informative and I have checked the Devon listings and made a find from 1698 in a village of interest to me. :)
 
Just been reading in April's edition of FT mag about this resource - some members may well be aware of it already but it was new to me. Very informative and I have checked the Devon listings and made a find from 1698 in a village of interest to me. :)
Where is the resource located? :) Do you have a web address? ;)
 
Where is the resource located? :) Do you have a web address? ;)

I think this is an article in a 'paper' magazine. But it's a good point - we should flag the pre-1841 censuses - perhaps the best place is in the relevant counties. I hace come across a few in Norfolk, which someone has kindly transcribed. Also worth warning people they don't give much info, or not the ones I've see anyway.
 
Back
Top