A. Muse
LostCousins Member
In his latest newsletter Peter suggests that flavoured crisps arrived in the 1960's.
In the early 1950's probably 1953 or 1954 our local fish and chip shop sold packets of Oxo flavoured crisps.
(I could be wrong they might have been Marmite flavoured) I think they went by the name of Crispo or something similar. They were obviously something commercially produced and not something cooked up in the shop.
The fish and chip was Kosky's in Prince Regents Lane, Plaistow, East London (now in the London Borough Of Newham).
Anyone else remember them?
In the early 1950's probably 1953 or 1954 our local fish and chip shop sold packets of Oxo flavoured crisps.
(I could be wrong they might have been Marmite flavoured) I think they went by the name of Crispo or something similar. They were obviously something commercially produced and not something cooked up in the shop.
The fish and chip was Kosky's in Prince Regents Lane, Plaistow, East London (now in the London Borough Of Newham).
Anyone else remember them?