jorghes
LostCousins Superstar
I've noticed recently a growing number of issues either on FTM, or on Ancestry or between the two. I haven't quite figured out what is going on.
However, the issues are as follows:
- randomly a bunch of people on my tree will be duplicated - can be up to 20-30 individuals. There is no warning to the duplication, and I only find out that they have been duplicate if I notice two individuals suddenly are there, or if I get a random number of hints for people I have already "cleared".
- often, there is also a random time when one of the two will change my root person on my tree to someone random in the tree. There is no warning of it being changed and I usually only find out when I hit the "home" button to go back!
The final, and strangest thing that has happened is that somehow, one of my people has turned into a "ghost"! - On FTM, he's there, with birth/death, name correctly appearing etc... but on Ancestry he is a grey blanked out box. No gender, no name, no birth, no death, no facts at all. I can't figure out what has happened!
Anyone else getting these issues?
However, the issues are as follows:
- randomly a bunch of people on my tree will be duplicated - can be up to 20-30 individuals. There is no warning to the duplication, and I only find out that they have been duplicate if I notice two individuals suddenly are there, or if I get a random number of hints for people I have already "cleared".
- often, there is also a random time when one of the two will change my root person on my tree to someone random in the tree. There is no warning of it being changed and I usually only find out when I hit the "home" button to go back!
The final, and strangest thing that has happened is that somehow, one of my people has turned into a "ghost"! - On FTM, he's there, with birth/death, name correctly appearing etc... but on Ancestry he is a grey blanked out box. No gender, no name, no birth, no death, no facts at all. I can't figure out what has happened!
Anyone else getting these issues?