Pauline
LostCousins Megastar
I know it's not a new problem, and I think it may have been mentioned here before, but it seems Ancestry has an ongoing problem with 3 letter place names - such as Cam in Gloucestershire, Elm in Somerset and Box in Wiltshire.
Whenever I try and do a search involving such places, I find that it just isn't there in the drop-down menu so I can't select it.
My workaround is to enter the county in the search box and then the place name as a keyword. But the keyword box isn't available for all searches - including when searching DNA matches.
It's annoying!
Whenever I try and do a search involving such places, I find that it just isn't there in the drop-down menu so I can't select it.
My workaround is to enter the county in the search box and then the place name as a keyword. But the keyword box isn't available for all searches - including when searching DNA matches.
It's annoying!