• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Peter

IsabelH

LostCousins Member
Sorry to hear the news of Peter’s health concerns. Please pass on my good wishes for the best treatment and hopefully recovery in due course.
 
I’d like to echo Isabel’s comment.

I only saw today’s newsletter because I suddenly realised I hadn’t heard from Peter announcing a new newsletter for about a month, so logged on to Lost Cousins and saw it. Please encourage everyone to keep posting new My Ancestors, as Peter requests in his message.
 
Just read the newsletter. So sorry to hear of Peter's ill-health. I'll certainly try and post as many new My Ancestors as possible to give Peter his desired sustenance.
 
I hope Peter gets better soon although I am not sure what is the problem. I fleetingly saw the newsletter in my in-box before it disappeared. It was not in my spam or deleted mail or anywhere else so I need to find it on the site somewhere. I am sure it is there so perhaps someone can tell me where to look. ( I am having trouble focussing my eyes at the moment so it is probably staring me in the face)

Edit added
Found the newsletter but it is the one from 25th December whereas the one I saw very briefly had several topics, one I remember was about Suffolk records, the rest I don't recall. It may be an old one that just cropped up in my Inbox but it did not say anything about Peter's health, so I don't know.

I was in my husband's site which threw me a bit but finally got to my own and still could not find a newletter later than 25th Dec. Perhaps it will arrive tomorrow!

Edit no. 2

I think I must be going blind (or stupid) as the latest newletter is the 26th Dec and I have just read it and feel very sad that Peter's health is not good and is handing over the reins to someone else. It all sounds very sad. I will try to do as others have posted and add a few more ancestors to our pages.

I really do not know what I briefly saw this afternoon as I have cleared everything off and filed or deleted it and that message I saw was not there. Weird.
 
Last edited:
Sending my best wishes to Peter and his family and will do my best to add lots of names to the web site :)
 
So saddened to hear about Peter. Grateful thanks to him for his dedication and encouragement in guiding family historians.
 
Saddened to read of Peter's Passing!

A beautifully written 'Obit' Sian, one gets a real sense of Peter and his dedication to family, life and all that comes with it.

From New Zealand I send my condolences to Sian & families..

Deepest respects

Rick M

Nu Tirani - New Zealand
 
Back
Top