• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Pembroke Chapels and Churches

Thanks for these, Shayne. I lived near the Gower, Swansea for a few years so it was good to have a look at the photos. The Gower Peninsula still remains remarkably unspoilt and beautiful.

Unfortunately, the site doesn't show the Killay Church where my children were baptised...
 
I'm glad you enjoyed them Jennie. I love the look of the old stone churches. I have some wonderful pictures of the church where my Gram was baptised in Norfolk.
 
Back
Top