Thanks for these, Shayne. I lived near the Gower, Swansea for a few years so it was good to have a look at the photos. The Gower Peninsula still remains remarkably unspoilt and beautiful.
Unfortunately, the site doesn't show the Killay Church where my children were baptised...
I'm glad you enjoyed them Jennie. I love the look of the old stone churches. I have some wonderful pictures of the church where my Gram was baptised in Norfolk.
There is another website Jennie. It is John Ball's Images of Wales site. I looked to see if he had a picture of Killay Church but I didn't see one. He is still uploading pictures so maybe it will come up some time soon.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.