RichardJB
LostCousins Member
Hi, I thought I was beginning to master reading the sort of script in the attached will extract but for the life of me I cannot decifer the first word of the 5th line down:
"[?] ifone of my said niece (whether the parent or ancestor of such ifone"
Any thoughts anyone, please?
Also this is the first time I've come across the use of "ifone" (it occurs several times in this will). I have not found a definition in any of my dictionaries of terms etc. Does anyone know such definition?
Thanks
Richard
"[?] ifone of my said niece (whether the parent or ancestor of such ifone"
Any thoughts anyone, please?
Also this is the first time I've come across the use of "ifone" (it occurs several times in this will). I have not found a definition in any of my dictionaries of terms etc. Does anyone know such definition?
Thanks
Richard