Warning: Office 365 is so called because you have to pay for it again every year. It's not like an anti-virus program where you stop getting updates - Office 365 stops working almost completely when your licence expires. All you can do is view files you've created - you can't edit them or create new ones until you've renewed. This doesn't mean that you shouldn't buy it, but it's something you need to be aware of.
Office 2013 sounds like a good bet if you need to edit PDF files, but as I already have Acrobat - which came at a bargain price when I bought a Dell laptop - I shall stick with Office 2010 (unless there's some other compelling reason to upgrade).
Office 2013 sounds like a good bet if you need to edit PDF files, but as I already have Acrobat - which came at a bargain price when I bought a Dell laptop - I shall stick with Office 2010 (unless there's some other compelling reason to upgrade).