• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Norfolk in WWI records

Britjan

LostCousins Star
The Lives of the First World War website provides a link to men and women who served in WWI with a Norfolk connection including a small percentage simply with the name "Norfolk" .
It's only county in the UK which I focused on when I was contributing to the Lives database ( now closed for new submissions) as I have strong family and emotional ties to the area around Norwich and Great Yarmouth.
 
Back
Top