Today I noticed that instead of having the option on FMP to list all record sets in alphabetical order (which I've long referred to as the A to Zeds menu), there's 'All Record Sets' instead.
This looks to me like an improvement, since for me it's putting the most frequently needed record sets near the top of my list, without me having to filter it, but I haven't figured out how they are sequencing the list or what hidden issues there may be?
Does anyone know if the sequencing in this new list is somehow personalised or if it's the same for all users?
This looks to me like an improvement, since for me it's putting the most frequently needed record sets near the top of my list, without me having to filter it, but I haven't figured out how they are sequencing the list or what hidden issues there may be?
Does anyone know if the sequencing in this new list is somehow personalised or if it's the same for all users?