A
At home in NZ
Guest
I'm using Chrome too but where is the arrow??I'm using Chrome and don't go anywhere when I click on the arrow.
I cannot see it.
I'm using Chrome too but where is the arrow??I'm using Chrome and don't go anywhere when I click on the arrow.
Thanks, I thought that was an exclamation mark however nothing happens when I click on it. Right click does the usual, i.e. open in new tab etc.
Thanks, I thought that was an exclamation mark however nothing happens when I click on it. Right click does the usual, i.e. open in new tab etc.
Perhaps we need the help of one of the technicians?
I'm still using Chrome.Do any of the forum members that do not get an active link when left clicking on the arrow get the arrow displayed in blue with a change of pointer when hovering over?
Do any of the forum members that do not get an active link when left clicking on the arrow get the arrow displayed in blue with a change of pointer when hovering over?
After a bit of trial and error, I can now get all the links from the arrow on Chrome.I'm still using Chrome.
When hovering over the arrow I get the pointing hand but it does not change to blue, when I left click nothing happens.
Well I thought it strange you reporting something that does not seem to work for others. I have relegated Firefox browser to just one laptop as it misbehaved once too often when in regular use.. I will open it on the laptop - it will need updating for sure - and see if I can get the 'arrow' to work as you describe.Works every time for me using Firefox v88.0.1. Hovering over the arrow causes the pointer arrow to change to a pointing finger.
It doesn't identify/highlight the actual quote, just shows the relevant post on the screen so there could be a bit of reading to find the actual quote.
When I right click in Chrome it takes me to the right post in a new tab. I actually find that more convenient than going back to the original post in the same tab, as you move more easily from one to the other.(I know right clicking provides options to link in another tab, etc but that merely opens the whole page again)
I was aware of 'right' click options but thought it merely opened the page again. I now see that opening in another tab does show the original posting, and so understand how that might be a benefit to switch between tabs. Firefox opens the original posting with a left click (not in a separate tab) but on reflection - as you then have to revert back to the new posting - think I prefer the right click options.When I right click in Chrome it takes me to the right post in a new tab. I actually find that more convenient than going back to the original post in the same tab, as you move more easily from one to the other.
Makes a change because in the not too distant past, with me Firefox was more sworn at than byWorks fine for me in Firefox 88.0.1 (which I swear by)
Do any of the forum members that do not get an active link when left clicking on the arrow get the arrow displayed in blue with a change of pointer when hovering over?
Makes a change because in the not too distant past, with me Firefox was more sworn at than by![]()
If you right click in Firefox you get the option to 'Open link in New Tab' or 'Open link in New Window' plus other options.Firefox opens the original posting with a left click (not in a separate tab)
I don't get this in Chrome - if I left click nothing happens whether the original post is on the same page or not. However, in Firefox left click takes me to the relevant post, whether on the same page or a previous one.If you go to the first post on page 2 and click the arrow, then page 1 loads and the relevant post is displayed as expected in Chromium (Chrome).
The same happens with Safari on a MacBook, although it doesn't matter whether you right or left click.If you right click in Firefox you get the option to 'Open link in New Tab' or 'Open link in New Window' plus other options.