MadNZ
LostCousins Star
I'm back! Under a different pseudonym.
I have had a break from membership of Lost Cousins for about 2 years but most of the time I had been reading the newsletters and watching what can be seen of the Forums.
Of course it was sad to see Peter go but he has left a wonderful legacy from which to build on. I am impressed with how the Forums are working now.
However, while being an outsider looking in I have been able to look objectively at what seems to be a waning interest in the Forums.
For example, Tim has posted a message about the latest newsletter email issues but at last look it only had 24 views which is approximately 1% of members. I would call that a poor show, wouldn't you?
What do you all think? Could we generate more interaction between members? and how?
I have had a break from membership of Lost Cousins for about 2 years but most of the time I had been reading the newsletters and watching what can be seen of the Forums.
Of course it was sad to see Peter go but he has left a wonderful legacy from which to build on. I am impressed with how the Forums are working now.
However, while being an outsider looking in I have been able to look objectively at what seems to be a waning interest in the Forums.
For example, Tim has posted a message about the latest newsletter email issues but at last look it only had 24 views which is approximately 1% of members. I would call that a poor show, wouldn't you?
What do you all think? Could we generate more interaction between members? and how?