A number of members have asked in the past whether it would be possible to expand the information shown on the My Contact page to include the name of the census(es).
Although there isn't room for this information without complicating the display I've found a way to include it - I've borrowed the
symbol from the My Ancestors page.
Please check it out, especially if you have cousins who share relatives on the US, Ireland, Scotland, or Newfoundland censuses (as I haven't been able to test these censuses using my own matches).
I'll be announcing this new feature in my next newsletter, so if you spot any problems please post them in this discussion ASAP.
Thanks!
Although there isn't room for this information without complicating the display I've found a way to include it - I've borrowed the
Please check it out, especially if you have cousins who share relatives on the US, Ireland, Scotland, or Newfoundland censuses (as I haven't been able to test these censuses using my own matches).
I'll be announcing this new feature in my next newsletter, so if you spot any problems please post them in this discussion ASAP.
Thanks!