• Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

  • If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  • This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  • It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

My Ancestors.

Stephen49.

LostCousins Superstar
Is there any way I can enter a person's information without that person's surname in the My Ancestors search page? I want to enter information in the 1911 census but I haven't got the person's family name. I have her maybe married name but not her maiden name. I can't find a marriage certificate for her.
 
Last edited:
Is there any way I can enter a person's information without that person's surname in the My Ancestors search page? I want to enter information in the 1911 census but I haven't got the person's family name. I have her maybe married name but not her maiden name. I can't find a marriage certificate for her.
If you've found her on the census then you have all the information you need - the 'maiden surname' field is in the optional part of the Add Ancestor form.
 
I downloaded a family on the 1921 census last night and the occupation for the head of house made me laugh . I think he must have been unemployed for a long time.James Batchelor.jpg
 
Back
Top